Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

My Term - 3 point's

                                 😍  Hi Blogger's  😍

Welcome back to this weeks post. I am going to be telling you my 3 points that I liked about this term. My first point is that when I got out of lockdown we could get takeways and see my friends again also I could enjoy it. My second point is that the new sctooter tracker opened up to go on and it was really fun also the field was opened to run on again and another point is that being back at school and  playing with my friends again and having a new teacher in the class at the start of term - 3.  This term I want to give you one more point before I  go:  - making a glider and a plane it was fun !!! 

                                     😍 By blogger's  😍!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.