Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

My artwork from 2021 Summer learning Journey

                                      😃 Hi blogger's 😃 


This is my artwork picture from 2021 Summer learing Journey artwork picture. It has been so many colours on it and theme also to pick. Also so many things to do on it and many other things on it hope you like it. The colours and theme too and rainbow shapes to hope you like the picture too? So many pretty colours to see and make with colours to make other colours too! This colours! (is like an rainbow just not fully like a rainbow) I also chosen the colours because they are good and makes a good rainbow with the start colours it also makes a start! Also the colours are like nature and that sort of stuff. So many stuff to make with colour's? Hope you like my artwork picture! There are so many colour pictures around the world could you make one too? 

From: Mikayla.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.