Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Being back at school 😃

                             Welcome back bloggers!

 I like school 😃  a bit better. I also like school better because its easier to learn with a teacher.   Also we get to play with our  friends! Also you get more borning work done. You learn more and better!!! You get to play also learn learning which is borning, playing with your friends at break is much better and fun.

 You get to do even more borning work done by the day go's on and on you also find school where the teachers check your work at school than at home also the teachers can see how much your doing. I find it a little better at break when you play with your friends than when you're at home you can't play with your friend's.! 

❤️!    !

🌟!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.