Pages

Tuesday 27 July 2021

Time zone/blowing

                       Hi bloggers again


Today I got to do 2 games of bowling, After that we got to go play 20 minutes of games and 20 games also, then we did a deal and got to spend 500 tickets. At bowling we could of looked at the prizes aswell then we got a ice block each then we went home also we got 6 plates of chips to share at 6 people basic 1 each but we shared then we had all diffrent chip's. So.
Did u like my blogger then say yes if u don't then say no 
Also if u have a question?
My question u got to answer in the comments is when did u go to the new blowing and time zone was it fun for u then say fun if not then say unfun!
Byee hope u enjoy school hoilday's

Also that was the end of the blogger bye blogger's From: Mikayla!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikayla,

    Ten Pin bowling is actually really hard so well done on you trying to get as many pins down as you could, it can take alot of effort. What was the hardest part of bowling ?
    Mr Brown

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.