Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Olympic

                            Hi Bloggers 

Today bloggers we are blogging about the Olympic, so I will teach you some fun facts about it! 
Lets get started, the first fact is that the Olympics started over 2 thousand years ago. The olympics started back in ancient greece, they had chariot racing! Its a really good fact for some people! These days, some of the sports are gymnastics, running, rowing and much more. The Olympic ring colours are black, blue, red ,green, and yellow. Olympic medals, came to 1st, 2nd and 3rd  winners. .I also think the Olympics has boxing, high jumping throwing the javelin and discus. 

I think you heard about the Olympic some point or now I guess

From Mikayla.❤️.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikayla,

    Great to see that you have gained some new knowledge about the Olympics including its history and the fact that the first Olympics was over two thousand years ago. One of the most amazing races is chariot racing and I think some thing that both the Greeks and Romans used to enjoy a long time ago.

    Now that you mention some of the new sports in the Olympics today can you tell me if new sports like skateboarding, surfing should actually be in there or not ?

    Mr Brown

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.